After dinner we started driving again and less than 2 hours later Atley started to throw up everywhere!!! I am so glad that Danny had a cup that he was spitting his seeds in or we would have had a bigger mess. We pulled over had to clean out the car and put all the throw up clothes, blankets and stuffies in a garbage bag. It wasn't fun at all.
We were back on the road again. After the Atley throwing up and us only being in Oregon I was little nervous about driving. I thought this was going to be a long drive.
The drive wasn't that bad. It just seems very long when you are tired. It was nice to get to sleep for a couple of hours and then switch so Danny could sleep. I was so surprised that we made it down in 21 hours and 10 mins with 2 kids.
We were so happy to get to the Apartment and have everything set up. The vendor said that there was a chance that it wouldn't be set up when we got there. When I walked in and saw the furniture I said "praise Jesus". The apartment was just like the one we had in 08. Except we don't have a fireplace, and we got an attached garage which is amazing. The parking here is horrible!!!
After we unpacked the car we put the girls down for a nap. It was so nice to not be driving anymore and we were so glad to start settling in.

What? They gave you snacks and beer? I've never heard of that. I love that apartment complex. You guys are gonna have so much fun!
ReplyDeleteI know isn't that crazy with snacks and beer. This is the 3rd time we have been down here and and the first time we got snacks:) We are having fun. I just wish the weather would be better:0
ReplyDelete