Saturday Danny had to work so it was just me and the girls for the day. I took them to the Lowes for the building workshop. We didn't get there right when they started so they didn't get to make the Planter, but they did get to make a Frankenstring. We were there for about 30 mins trying to help two little girls by myself, it was a little bit of work. I haven't had to do that for a while so I forgot what it was like to do it all by myself. I was surprise by how well Tulip did. I haven't worked with her in a while during these building shops because "Daddy is better", but she was amazing about following along while I helped Atley.




After the building workshop I took the girls to Toys R Us, they were having a Thomas the train event. It sounded like so much fun, but when we got there it was so LAME. They had a table where you could color a pic of Thomas and then the train table were you could play. There were about 20 kids or seemed like 20 kids trying to play at the train table with about 8 trains. They did have a story time, Tulip, Atley and another girl were the only ones to listen to the story. After story time we left. On the way out we had to take a pic with the Lego man.
That was or day while Danny was at work.
No comments:
Post a Comment