During the craft they were having a drawing for Kid Fest tickets. Kid Fest is a huge a event were kids get to do amazing crafts, dress up, tea parties, building ect. We have never been, but it sounds so much fun. Tickets are $15 2 and up. I didn't really want to spend $45 for the girls and I to go, So I was so happy to be the winner!!!! We cold either go on Saturday or Sunday, but since Danny has to work on Saturday and we only 3 tickets I am just going to take the girls. I am really excited and I hope it is a lot of fun. Saturday is going to be crazy busy because that night we are going to the Padres game. I can't wait!!!!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Story time....
Thursday are fun days because the have toddler time story time. The leader reads 3 stories then they get to do a craft. One of the stories was about a dinosaur so the craft was to make a dinosaur. The girls loved it!!!! They got to paint, Atley had paint all over!!! The table, the chair, her and me. She had so much.
During the craft they were having a drawing for Kid Fest tickets. Kid Fest is a huge a event were kids get to do amazing crafts, dress up, tea parties, building ect. We have never been, but it sounds so much fun. Tickets are $15 2 and up. I didn't really want to spend $45 for the girls and I to go, So I was so happy to be the winner!!!! We cold either go on Saturday or Sunday, but since Danny has to work on Saturday and we only 3 tickets I am just going to take the girls. I am really excited and I hope it is a lot of fun. Saturday is going to be crazy busy because that night we are going to the Padres game. I can't wait!!!!
During the craft they were having a drawing for Kid Fest tickets. Kid Fest is a huge a event were kids get to do amazing crafts, dress up, tea parties, building ect. We have never been, but it sounds so much fun. Tickets are $15 2 and up. I didn't really want to spend $45 for the girls and I to go, So I was so happy to be the winner!!!! We cold either go on Saturday or Sunday, but since Danny has to work on Saturday and we only 3 tickets I am just going to take the girls. I am really excited and I hope it is a lot of fun. Saturday is going to be crazy busy because that night we are going to the Padres game. I can't wait!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment