The Carter Cup...

The Carter Cup...
Atley, Sarah, Danny, and Tulip

Monday, April 5, 2010

1st week in Not so sunny San Diego

Last Thursday the girls and I took a little walk to the library. It was only about a 5 min walk, but took us about 10 mins because we had to stop and look at the flowers and take some pics. During the walk Atley would stop out of the blue and say mom look at what I can do and she would lift up her foot. It was so funny. So when we got to the library she said "look mom" and Tulip stroke a pose too. I just had to take a pic.
vogue, vogue, vogue

Last Friday we went to all local brewery Oggis which is right across from our apartment building. We had a great dinner and the girls were well behaved which is always nice when we go out.
Tulip is Danny's biggest fan. She is such a daddy's girl.

I think Atley looks so old in this pic. I can't believe that she is going to 4 in September!! Where did the time go?




I don't think that she ate any of her pizza just the parm.


We have had a really fun week so far in not so sunny Sun Diego. Even though it has only been in the 60's and cloudy. The girls love to go to the pool. Well Tulip loves to go to the pool and Atley loves to run around the pool looking for leaves. We went today with Danny. He watched Tulip swim and Atley ran around while I got to sit in the hot tub:)


These pics were taken from my phone, that is why they are so small.

No comments:

Post a Comment