The Carter Cup...

The Carter Cup...
Atley, Sarah, Danny, and Tulip

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Disneyland!!!!!!

We started off our day with a nice breakfast from the Hotel then we were off to Disneyland!!! Danny didn't want to bring the stroller because the night before the girls were fighting over it and he didn't want to listen to it so we left it in the Hotel.



We started off by riding the train to toontown. We wanted to wait in line for the princesses, but the line was over 2 hours so we decided to go to toontown then come back. Toontown was a lot of fun. The girls love going in the characters houses and love to see the characters. They also love the rides, so it was a lot of fun. 















Then we did some more rides and walked around. The girls were bummed about not seeing the princesses that every time we saw a mini princess they asked to get their picture with them. The parents of the little princesses looked very proud:)









We did eventually go wait in line to see the princess, but it wasn't until later in the day (1 1/2 hour wait.)




Atley was so excited to go to Pixie Hallow. Silver Mist was there and talked with the girls for a long time it was really cute. Tinker Bell didn't talk much, but Atley was so excited to get her picture taken with her.










Danny wanted to bond with Atley because she is such a mommy's girl that he rode on all the rides with her in the am. She had a good time. But Tulip was not happy that she was stuck with me. Tulip is such a Daddy's girl.



video of the tea cups























On the way back to the Hotel the girls were so tired and couldn't walk anymore!!! So I told them that we could play game, Its called run/freeze. You run until I say freeze then you freeze until I say go. They did this the whole back. It was so funny because they were to tired to walk, but not to tired to run:)

Atley made the funniest faces.
I had to tell Atley not to lick this pole.  A lady herd me say this and started cracking up.

One of them is running the wrong way. Can't remember which.

We had such a busy day. That we headed back to the Hotel around 8:30 to get dinner and watch the fireworks from our hotel. We were so tired and ready for a good night sleep or we thought.
Tulip didn't want to sleep with her sister so she made a bed on the floor. 

Atley didn't waste anytime moving to the middle of the bed.


I didn't go to sleep until after 1 because I was really sick. I was throwing up and I kept Danny up too. It was horrible. We finally fall sleep and got woken up by the fire alarm around 4. We had to evacuate the building. I felt like Danny was moving so slow, I wanted to grab the girls and go. Atley was so funny because she was trying to take all of her clothes with her and I had to tell her that we leave EVERYTHING!!! I did take my phone, but forgot my glasses. We had to wait outside for about 45 mins before the fire men cleared the building. During that wait Tulip had to go to the bathroom so I walked her over to the 7 11, the man wasn't happy about letting us use the bathroom, but he did. We got back to our room a little after 5  the girls were scared to sleep in their room so they ended up sleeping with us. We had just fallen sleep and the fire alarm went off again!! This time it was only for 30 secs. Then about 10 mins later it did it again. We finally all fell asleep and didn't wake up till 10!!!

2 comments:

  1. I would've PISSED at the hotel! Otherwise, looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not happy. We did get $60 off that night. I should have said no we want it all, but I was tired and ready to go home.

    ReplyDelete