The Carter Cup...

The Carter Cup...
Atley, Sarah, Danny, and Tulip

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

San Diego Fair Sunday...

Sunday we went to the San Diego fair. I would love to say that my kids were perfect and we such a great time, but that didn't happen. Danny is anti having Atley ride in the stroller. He thinks that she is to old and she needs to walk. She is so stubborn and she cried and wined for the first 1 1/2 hours that we were there because she didn't have a stroller. I was so annoyed, but the only good thing was that Danny took care of her. Tulip on the other hand was very well behaved.
After Atley figured out that we were not renting a stroller or getting one from the car she was fine. So we did have some fun.
Tulip and I started off by milking a cow. Atley didn't want try it she was to scared.
Tulip did it all by herself.

the girls found the Geico gecko.
Danny found a fossil taller than him.
The best way to get the girls to not feel tired of walking is to play run freeze. Danny even played with them.
The girls got to try out some scooters. 

This man was amazing. I couldn't believe how well he played.
Here is a video 


This is the girls waiting inline to ride an elephant. I got to do this a couple of years ago when we were down here so this year it was Atley's turn. They loved it!!!

they look so small on top of that big animal.

The elephant even did a pose for the camera. 
Here is a video of the them riding .
Atley loves popcorn. If we would have given her this as soon as we arrived we would have had a whole different day.


We were only there for about 5 hours, but it seemed like we were there longer than Disneyland. I was really glad to get to go home.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, Abby would never survive without a stroller! And I could NEVER get my kids to ride an elephant - how brave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They loved the elephant. Atley does pretty well without a stroller. We did disneyland the 1st day without one and the second day we brought it, but parked it for the whole day and only used it when we left. So she does good when she wants to, but when she has it in her mind that she DOES NOT WANT TO WALK. she will not walk:)

    ReplyDelete