The Carter Cup...

The Carter Cup...
Atley, Sarah, Danny, and Tulip

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mom's Last Chemo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Today is Mom's last day of Chemo!!!! We always start off chemo with a gift. Today I did a video of her opening her present so you all could hear the wonderful card that I gave her. I gave her plaque that says "The very things that held you down are going to CARRY you up. Dumbo"I bought this plaque at Hallmark they have a whole section of quotes from Disney characters.


Mom looks so small in this pic. I said that it looked like I was going to eat her. So we had to take a pic. of me trying to eat her little bald head:)
I think this is a great pic of my Grandma and mom. They are so cute:)

After Chemo we are going to pic up Angela from school so we can go out to lunch to the Olive Garden to Celebrate!!!!



My Aunt Cheri joined us for lunch. It was a great afternoon. I think mom was really tired, but she hung in there.

2 comments:

  1. aww that is soo sweet Sarah.. it made me tear up.. you and your mom have been so strong through this, Im so proud of both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tia!!!! It has been hard, but we are done!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete