The Carter Cup...

The Carter Cup...
Atley, Sarah, Danny, and Tulip

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Carter's loose the Cup to the vistors...

Mom and Angela came over for dinner tonight. She brought over pizza which was a nice surpise for me because I didn't have to cook:) Then after dinner we played a few games of Mickey Mouse yahtzee. Mom won the Carter Cup on the first game.



The second game Angela won!!!!



Then Ice cream:)






























Mom and Angela left after ice cream. We played Candyland as a family. My first draw was princess frostline!!! ( Just in case you are wondering she is close to the end) We only had to go a few more rounds before I won the Cup:) The first time ever for me!!!! No one took my pic so I don't have one to post:( I guess no one was happy that I won. I thought Danny would because the game only took about 10 mins.

Thanks mom for bringing dinner and beating us in Yahtzee:)

No comments:

Post a Comment