
Tulip is doing Cheerleading this year for Upward. Upward is a christian organization that does basketball and Cheer for kids k-6th grade. It is a way to teach kids about christ thru cheer or basketball. It isn't competive at all. Which is hard for me, but doing cheer you don't have to be competive. But I still want Tulip to work hard and do her best. I am helping coach the team, which might not have been the best idea because I am so hard her and expect so much from her. I see my dad every practice when I am yelling at her:) I don't think I will ever coach for her again. I think she would do a lot better having someone else as her coach.
Tulip is really enjoying cheering and also memorizing bible verses which is very important. So all in all it is a great program and I am glad that we are a part of it.
These pics are from her first couple of games. Atley is also learning a lot from Tulip practicing. It is really cute to see her high v, low v and broken t. I will have to make a video of it.
Tulip is really enjoying cheering and also memorizing bible verses which is very important. So all in all it is a great program and I am glad that we are a part of it.
These pics are from her first couple of games. Atley is also learning a lot from Tulip practicing. It is really cute to see her high v, low v and broken t. I will have to make a video of it.




No comments:
Post a Comment