The Carter Cup...

The Carter Cup...
Atley, Sarah, Danny, and Tulip

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tulip ties shoes!!!!!!!

It was a really big day for little miss Tulip. She learned how to tie her shoe. Danny as been working with her for a couple of weeks and she would practice daily. She came out of her room so excited that she tied a scarf around herself, so I told her to go try it with a shoe. She comes back with a shoe that is tied!!!! I was so proud and excited for her.

look at what I can do.



We had to make a few phone calls to let everyone know of her big accomplishment.





We have a celebrate plate that you can eat on when something special happens. A few months ago Tulip played with a boy in her class that her friends didn't want to play with so she got to eat on it. So eating off the plate is a big deal too.



We were all proud of her and can't believe how fast she is growing up. I am not at all ready for her to start school. If I could keep them both this age forever I would. Even though they drive my crazy sometimes. I love them more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment